Thursday 14 June 2007

Friday, 15th June

Ok.. inspite of me being a techno dumbo, I managed to get to this stage... not bad .. simply not bad at all. There is still hope for a nearly 40 years old techno dumbo! Hoorahhh..

Ok.. what shall I blog about? Hmm... I should think it would be everything.. from what I read or happened to read to how I feel today... I wonder if I will eventually make some money out of this? Hmmm....

Ok.. start... I didnt actually chose today to start my blog... it is one of those just by the way thingy that happened while I was busy reading someone else's blog and decided to be brave and click at that little icon that says CREATE A BLOG! Hehehe... and taa daaa... here I am! Oh! just in case you people don't know.. I am a single parent with a 12 years old daughter, living in the big city call Kuala Lumpur and trying hard to enjoy life.. sigh.. the golden word is trying.... Hahaha... well, it is really not easy you know.. I have to work, take care of my 12 years old which incidentally needs a lot of attention, try to have a social life as in have time for friends, have time for boyfriend, have time for myself on top of all the must do stuff that all of us must do in order to qualify as a living soul! Hahaha...

Ok..stop.. I shall click PUBLISH POST and see if this will appear... cross fingers and toes that it will..........

1 comment:

Sue Sue said...

Hi Pearls,

Thanks for giving the tips on whipping cream.
Me also a techno dumbo and not an internet savvy person. But still managed to do it off course need so spend more time every night learning how to blog. Finally I make it. Well practise makes perfect. Keep up the good work.

SueSue